The Events of Our Lives

The Events of Our Lives

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve 2013

New Year's Eve we spent in Manhattan with the Pool Family! We had Chase's 6 month photos taken by my cousin  Kristin then dinner and bowling with the kiddos!
 
I love this picture of Chase and Lucy sharing the I-Pad. It is hard to believe that they understand it at their age...well at least Lucy does! Chase is just enjoying the action!
 

It was pretty difficult to go bowling in the KSU bowling alley! Chase got a new stocking cap made by Aunt Kathy Walsten!

Jason was giving tips to Tara on how to bowl. She seemed to really take it all in!

Madeline would push the ball with both hands. Lucy used only her pointer finger to get it going!



 Exhausted by the evening but ready to play in the morning! I am sure Chase will appreciate Lucy covering him in her pink blanket.
 
Though there is no photo to prove it I will add that Tara and I beat Jason and Josh in WAHOO for the millionth time! We quit taking photos because it has just become to easy to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment