The Events of Our Lives

The Events of Our Lives

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

VEGAS for Christmas

For Christmas this year I surprised Jason with a trip to Vegas. For somebody that always WINS BIG he had never been before. I gave him a puzzle in a zip lock baggie to put together. After watching him do this for about 30 minutes (impatient) I started giving clues. He finally figured it out and then asked when? I said, in two days! This was the conversation that followed... Jason-"It's hunting season!" Me-"Well your hunting partner is going." Jason-"No way is Mike going!' We all had a great time. Didn't have enough time there. Of course Jason won, Pam won, I won, and Mike did ok! It actually snowed when were there so Vegas was not warm!

 

Of course we had to go the the Pawn Shop from Jason's favorite show.





We stayed at New York New York








Let the winnings begin!








 
In the middle of our hotel room!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment