The Events of Our Lives

The Events of Our Lives

Monday, July 8, 2013

1st Photo Session!

 
My cousin Kristin is a photographer and was here from Pittsburg, PA. Aunt Kathy and her came to Great Bend to take his 10 day old pictures. Here is a sneak peak! They are amazing and I can't wait to see all the photos! I was shocked at how patient Kristin had to be with him to get him in all the different poses. We had to feed him at 6:30 am. Keep him awake until 9:30 (impossible with a newborn). And then feed him right before the pictures so he would sleep. He did such a good job. He stayed asleep for the entire 4 hours and only pooped and when Jason and I held him for pics!
 
 
This basket shot is one of my favorites!






Chase wore Grandpa's tie for theses pictures.


To get the pics with him in Jason's hands took a lot of time but they turned out to be my favorite of all!



 
 

1 comment: